I’ve been running this blog now since November 2008. As the blog’s 4 year anniversary is approaching I thought I would share with you the 5 blog posts which have received the most hits within that time.
1. DropBox Security – 20,494 hits
2. Introducing WPScan – WordPress Security Scanner – 13,012 hits
3. Setting up Tor on BackTrack – 10,538 hits
4. WordPress Brute Force Tool – 10,017 hits
5. [Interview] The Jester – 7,475 hits
Probably not my personal top 5 blog posts but, nevertheless, the ones that get the most hits. If you would like to guest post on ethicalhack3r.co.uk in Spanish, English or French get in contact!